GDPR Compliance Declaration - Orvium
In Orvium, we are constantly adapting and improving our data management policies to satisfy the increasing number of new data protection regulations. That is why we state the following:
We declare that our company has implemented measures that correspond to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter the “GDPR”.
These measures include:
- The use of pseudonymisation and encryption of personal data with which we can come into contact as a part of the provision of services for your company.
- Ensuring the continuous trustworthiness, integrity and availability of the information systems we use to provide services for your company.
- The ability to perform timely recovery of the availability of personal data processed as a part of services for your company and access to them in the event of a physical or technical security incident in our information systems.
- In our organisation a set process for informing your company in the event of a breach of the protection of personal data with which we could come into contact as a part of the provision of services for your company.
- The ability, through appropriate measures, to respond to a request for the exercise of rights by a personal data subject (Chapter III of the GDPR).
- A set process of regular assessment of the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of personal data processed in our company.